With the UK (and other countries) currently in lock-down, I know it is a very frustrating time for all of you that are suffering from aches and pains, and are unable to see anyone.
Well I am here to help….. Whilst I can’t do any hands-on treatment, I may be able to advise you of some stretches, exercises, or movements, that you can do from home. I am not promising they will be a permanent fix, but they may at least help to keep the pain at bay until you can seek a qualified massage therapist, or physio.
All you have to do is simply fill out the contact form below, ensuring that you include as much detail as possible. For example:
- How did the injury occur
- Is the pain worse in the morning or evenings
- Has the pain got progressively worse over time
- What do you do for work
- Do you have any hobbies that are relevant to the injury
- Do you have any underlying health conditions
- Are there movements that make the pain better or worse
The more detail you provide the more accurately I can begin to diagnose the issue.
If you are unable to fill in the boxes below you can always message me via the following social media platforms: